Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Lovin'...

Madison & Adam hangin' out together!
Something they do quite often!
*******************************************************
I love everything about Summertime except for the sweating my bootie off part!! Stroller rides, swimming, running through the sprinkler, swinging, staying up late, playing at the park, eating ice pops... It's nice to have little playmates to share my days with & to keep me laughing. I see so much of myself in Madison & can't wait to see how Adam turns out!!
This is gunna be a good summer!
************************************

Maddie & Chloe: Eating an apple juice "pop!" Her favorite past time lately!

Chloe is one of Madison's biggest fans; more like shadows!

*****

Making rock pies at the park! Yummy!! Thanks baby!


*****

Unicorn hair! This reminds me of a few pictures from MY childhood!

*****

Adam & I having some time to ourselves!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE the picture of Adam and Madison! He looks so big!

erica said...

Wow! I know how hard it is to get both kids to smile at the same time. GREAT picture of Adam and Madison. They both look so happy.

Anonymous said...

yep sweet