Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sweet little Friends...


Madison is such a lucky little girl! She has so many great friends at such a young age! It's wonderful to see her laugh & play with her little buddies. What a crazy thing it is to see your little sweeties interact with other little ones. For so many years I could only imagine what my offspring would turn out like! Wheew! Glad the Lord was good to me! She's a great kid!
llllllllll
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:19-21

Ethan, Austin & Madison (Ohhh Maddie- watch out for those "B" boys!)

Noah & Madison (Her most favorite person on earth!)




Kaitlyn & Maddie
(little stinkers!)


Austin, Madison, Ethan, Ryan & Keira
(mine is the one with her boobies out! :))

3 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

Cutie pie! I love the pictures.

Jennifer said...

You have a great eye - love the pics!

erica said...

Very nice. I love all of your quotes. This one is perfect.