Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To blog or not to blog...


llll
When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. ~Ansel Adams






Photography has always been a true passion of mine. Something about the simplicity & composition of it all... It just feels good to photograph something & know that you're capturing that moment in time. Almost like seeing into someones soul or communicating without using words. I've never really been that great with words; so I guess this is my way of expressing myself & documenting my life at the same time. So the question remained.. To blog or not to blog....


To share your life with others is truly a gift. Being a mother has definitely taught me to bare my soul & allow these little people to see Samantha; the real me. They love you no matter what. Crazy slept on hair, no makeup, pajama pant wearin' Momma. The countless belly laughs aren't so bad either! I LOVE being a Mom and knowing that I am theirs & they are mine!


What a pleasure my life is; knowing that I'll always have photography & that my family will provide the greatest joy of all....

I love this quote:

When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant

How true it is...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE IT! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm excited to see your photographs and I'm glad you are sharing them with us.

Shannan Riemer said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I love your sight and your pictures.

erica said...

I'm so glad you've become a blogger! I'll check your blog every day.