Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ode to Gus..

Last weekend we went to meet our new sweet little friend Guss. Dan & Camille have been great friends of ours for the past 10 years. Dan & Trent have been best friends since high school in New York. They've wanted kids since I can remember so it's really great to see them as proud parents; doting after their beloved Guss. He's such a cutie pie!
Here is Dan messing with Madison. He loves picking on her & she thinks it's a great game too!
I wished I would have gotten some more pictures of the boys together; but things were so fast & furious that I completely forgot. Here's a cute one of them chillin' on the floor together.

1 comments:

erica said...

The boys look cute together. I have a picture just like that of Austin and Carter when they were little. It goes by sooooo fast.