Thursday, August 7, 2008

Graham Scott Raff


One of our very best, long time friends, Graham; is gone... After a lifetime of sorrow for the loss of his own father, and years of being a lost little boy himself; he decided that he was done. Wether it was an accident or not, we'll miss him forever.....

I'll never forget all of the laughs, SO many laughs, his smile, wrestling matches, punches to the stomach, smoked chicken, viewings of Blazing Saddles & Top Gun, hiking trips, Cowboy games, endless Thanksgiving dinners (thanks for the free turkeys BCC), UNsweet tea made just for him, off roading in the Neon, Chimays, being our best man & how his toast made me cry, live music shows, plucking his brows, shooting clay pigeons in Kenedy, karate kicks, pool & poker games, Forth of July fireworks in the street, political e mails!, gazing into his beautiful fish tank, trips to Manor range, shaving Greta, RHCP, cleaning his darn house, trips to the lake, golf in the rain, heart to hearts, the corduroy couch (he called it HIS!), road trips, months spent living with us in the guest room, hugs & love shared.

I'm thankful that his last words to me were, "I love you Samantha". I love you too Graham Cracker.

We always shared a special bond that only he & I could understand.
I'll miss you my sweet brother in Christ & friend forever.
May you Rest In Peace in Jesus' arms........

7 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm so sorry. That's awful. Please know that his family and yours are in our prayers.

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry for your loss Sam.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erica said...

Samantha,
I am more sorry than words can say. I'm sure you are still in shock from the terrible loss. The kids are off all month long. Please let me know if there's anything we can do to help. We'd be more than happy to come over and hang out with the kiddos if you ever need some time for yourself. I'm serious about this. I hope you know that you are not alone and never will be. Love, erica

Shannan Riemer said...

Sam,
There is nothing I can say that will make you feel better. Its a shame that we have to feel such devastating pain and some how make sense of it. I wish I could erase it all. Hang in there. I will be thinking about you and your family.
xoxoxo

Raising Kaitlyn & Conner said...

Boy, does this hurt my heart.........but somehow it makes me feel better just the same. I look at these pictures and I remember some of the actual moments the pictures were taken and I wish we could be back in that captured moment. I suppose that is what "Our lives in pictures" truely means. I love you so much Sam!!!! Just remember, always in the heart.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
It has been about 8 years since my daddy went to be with the lord I miss him and Samantha has always been there for me she comes to my birthday party's she invites me in even though I know I remind her so much of my daddy and I know that life will go on and has but I and everyone else who knew my daddy will miss him forever until the day that I see you again daddy I love you so much and please don't forget it,
Love you Samantha and Trent ,
�� Trinity