Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun at Jenny's..

After the kiddos woke up from their nap, we headed over to Jenny & Dallas' for some swimming, bbq & beer! We always have such a great time with them relaxing & watching the girls have a blast together. It's SO nice to have friends who you can just be yourself around & genuinely enjoy their company. Madison has been swimming SO much this summer that she has already learned to swim!! She jumps off of the step & paddles to me! I'm so proud!!

At bedtime, we layed the kids down & had fun in the pool making cannon balls, taking silly pictures & debating about various subjects... usually; marriage, politics, etc... You know, the kind where the women gang up on the men & vise versa! Fun stuff!!!





Here's a pic of my sweet little man hanging out & smiling of course. That's what he always does!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wanna rub his belly!! So cute- ;)

Shannan Riemer said...

oh my goodness what a cutie!

Mindy said...

Cute babies!!