Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My 32nd Birthday

Trent took the kids to the store to pick up an ice cream cake & roses for my birthday. The kids were so excited to choose the cake & flowers! Madison helped me blow out the candles & was more than happy to get the plates ready for cake before lunch time!



For birthday dinner we had a full house for girl's night at Z 'Tejas! Since Kristy, Sarah & my birthdays are all in January I thought it would be fun to share the joy with my fellow Capricorns & celebrate together! It was so much fun to get out with my favorite ladies & enjoy some awesome food & drinks. Thanks to everyone who was there to make my birthday feel so special this year. I couldn't ask for better friends!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! So glad we got to share it together. I'm happy you got a new computer so we can see all your awesome pictures. :)

TeamHowe said...

Happy birthday! It was a good time - thank you for getting us all together.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Sam! You celebrate the whole month, right?! :)
Sorry I missed the fun.