Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A day in the life of Madison & Adam

My little man LOVES to eat!! I love this age! They'll eat pretty much whatever you put in front of them.

When I was a little girl, I used to pretend that onion rings were bracelets. Now that I have a little girl, it's fun to watch her pretend with food as well!! Madison loves to put strawberries on her fingers.


Madison, Austin & Ethan had a great time riding in the stroller.


The kids love when Daddy comes home from work! They enjoy playing music together & strumming the guitar just like Papa does!


The kids & I like to go to the various parks in our neighborhood every week. Madison enjoys exploring in the woods & collecting rocks...

...while Adam enjoys soaking up the sun.






Madison & Adam love reading books together. Here Madison reads the pop up book while Adam rips it apart!! It took forever to tape that thing back together!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like the perfect day! ;)